Comprehensive Product Range
- Screw Feeders come in a great variety of sizes and are widely employed in both volumetric and loss-in-weight feeding applications. Single Screw Feeders handle free-flowing materials such as pellets and powders. Twin Screw Feeders handle more difficult materials such as pigments, sticky, bridging or flooding powders, fiber and fiberglass.
- Vibratory Feeders offer gentle feeding of free flowing flakes, powders and other friable products.
- Bulk Solids Pump (BSP) Feeders are designed for gentle and precise feeding of free flowing pellets, granules, flakes, powders and other friable products.
- Weigh Belt Feeders are perfect for gentle high rate feeding or metering of free flowing or friable products or where low headroom is an issue.
- Loss-in-Weight Belt Feeders provide the same gentle handling of fragile materials as a Weigh Belt Feeder but with the precision of loss-in-weight control.
- Liquid Loss-in-Weight Feeders employ SFT II weighing technology for more accurate gravimetric feeding of liquids.
- Smart Flow Meters are ideal for gentle high rate feeding or metering of free flowing or friable products.