About J. Engelsmann
The successful development of J. Engelsmann AG is marked by tradition and progress. The company history goes back to the year 1873, when Jean Engelsmann started the production of millstones and mill equipment in Ludwigshafen. We look back on more than 140 successful years. Their engineers design and construct process machines and complete plants for the customers of today and the market of tomorrow. J. Engelsmann supply customers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, plastic processing and food industry as well as many companies processing bulk goods.
- Engelsmanndeliver high-quality products due to the use of high technology. Highly qualified skilled workers and modern fabrication methods ensure precise production and flexible acting. Research, consulting, inspections and maintenance are examples of their comprehensive customer service. The worldwide selling to different customers is guaranteed by a wide range of products, a large network of representations and sales offices as well as presence in the internet.
- Engelsmanncentral idea has always been:
“Offering our worldwide customers high quality, high availability and optimised service.”
Engelsmann screening machines are used all over the world. The product portfolio ranges from vibration and centrifugal screening machines to long-stroke screeners. Tailored to special requirements, Engelsmann screening machines offer a high customer benefit and are very well accepted due to their efficiency, reliability and ease of operation.
Convincing energy efficiency and high separation quality (98%) as well as low noise emissions, screening machines made by Engelsmann offer all that is necessary for economic screening of bulk solids.
From classifying screeners for several fractions to online particle measurement for monitoring of the screening process – we have a suitable solution for you.
Screening technology of J. Engelsmann AG includes the areas of:
- Vibration Screening Machines
- Long-Stroke Screening Machines
- Centrifugal Screening Machines
- Particle Measuring Device
Mixing technology of J. Engelsmann AG consists of:
- Free-fall Mixers
- Thrust and Turbulent Mixers
Handling technology of J. Engelsmann AG consists of:
- Discharging Devices
- Big-Bag Filling Units
- JEL FlowStop
- Big-Bag Emptying Units
- Big-Bag Connection JEL SafeConnect
- JEL Protect
- Bag Emptying Units
- Container Emptying Units
- Lifting columns
Laboratory technology of J. Engelsmann AG consists of:
- Jolting Volumeter STAV-II
- Test Screening Machine JEL 200-II
- Laboratory Drum Hoop Mixer RRM Mini-II
- Automatic Pigment Muller JEL 25/53-II
Find out More